Thursday, September 15, 2011

FNCE 2011 - San Diego, California

As an executive board member of Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group of the American Dietetic Association, I am thrilled to attend my first ever FNCE in San Diego! This is always an exciting time of the year where we are engaged by dynamic speakers and presentations.

Some of the presentations I hope to attend include...
*Engaging Your Audience with New and Traditional Media with Arizona’s own Michelle Dudash as a co-presenter.
*Multitasking & Mindless Eating: Breaking the Cycle with Intuitive Eating.
*The Great Sweetener Debate.
*Be the Brand: Growing Your Business for Ultimate Success with NEs very own Rebecca Scritchfield. Whoo hoo!
*Dietary Supplements.
*Fitness Center RDs: How to Make it a Win-Win Venture with my co-newsletter editor of Ventures, Yvette Quantz, co-presenting.
*Making Your Mark as a Nutrition Blogger: How to Take it to the Next Level

I look forward to seeing many of my colleagues and friends from around the country and catching up with my local network of RDs and DTRs. It’s such an exciting time in the nutrition world and I’m grateful to be a part of it. I look forward in sharing with you what I learn.

Be Well!

Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment